The Forum was divided between hundreds of speed date business meetings - to connect the community and accelerate business opportunities - and workshops, which addressed key issues and enabled free discussion between members of the NEXUS Community and experts.
NEXUS CEO Gaël Escribe outlined 6 strategic objectives for the global alliance for the coming 8 years, beyond the on-going electric revolution:
- Support new types of partnerships with OEMs,
- Extend the current suppliers’ portfolio from just autoparts to parts & services solutions,
- Launch “active purchasing” by consolidating volumes within the N! community, and initiate local consolidation projects,
- Target 25 000 NEXUS branded workshops in 2025 with an enhanced concept being deployed as from 2022,
- Put people on top of the list by scaling up NEXUS Academy and fully support the collaborative initiative Talents4AA,
- Reinforce Nexus commitment in sustainability as a transversal concern in all activities & businesses, and a special focus to support the launch of AA Climate Day.
Gaël Escribe said: “After 2 years of COVID crisis, NEXUS is delighted to gather its whole community together. The Business Forum is not only a business meeting, it is the occasion for the aftermarket industry to share best practices, visions, ambitions and to actively prepare the future of our industry. This year the NBF 2022 was also the moment to ACT.”
Gael was followed by Thierry Mugnier, NEXUS’ Chief Innovation and Finance Officer (CFIO), who presented 3 new collaborative industry initiatives that NEXUS is actively supporting:
· Talents4AA, in the field of talent acquisition and management,
· Sparker, the AA market-success services platform ecosystem,
· The AA Climate Day, to raise awareness of and commitment to sustainability.
Thierry Mugnier said: “Innovation will be a key contributor to overcome the current and future challenges of the Automotive Aftermarket industry. Sparker aims at structuring innovation in this industry and ensuring success by bringing together all relevant stakeholders on a global scale in the same network, connecting them and operating dedicated services for them.”
Established in 2014, NEXUS is shaping the future of the automotive aftermarket. Thanks to an entrepreneurial global mindset, N! disrupts the automotive aftermarket bringing innovative solutions for a more sustainable, digital and connected mobility, while supporting its Community, wherever distributors and manufacturers are in the world, proving services to accelerate their growth.
N! is offering new approaches and new ideas for a connected, global and consolidated world of tomorrow to secure the success of car and heavy duty spare parts distributors and manufacturers by connecting and accelerating growth for both.